Fucoidan Health News November: Understand Your Risk to Prevent Heart Disease
No.1 Cause of Death in the US:
Understand Your Risk to Prevent Heart Disease
Heart disease was the number one cause of death, surpassing cancer in the US in 2020. With the size of a fist, the heart is an important organ of the human body. It’s responsible for transporting blood to the whole body. Therefore, your heart is essential to your survival. Read about the risk factors of heart disease and get some tips on how to prevent it. Studies have pointed out that 80% of premature deaths from heart disease and stroke can be prevented by addressing social risk factors.
DO THIS to Prevent Heart Disease
- ╴Avoid smoking: Chemical substances such as nicotine reduce the oxygen content in the blood, increasing blood pressure.
- ╴Avoid drinking: Excessive drinking can cause blood pressure to rise. It is advisable to consume a maximum of two glasses of alcohol in a day.
- ╴Maintain a balanced diet: Avoid eating foods high in fat, oil, salt, and sugar.
- Appropriate exercise: Climbing stairs instead of using elevators, walking more and driving less can strengthen the heart.
- ╴Maintain ideal weight: Obesity causes high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes, increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease. American Heart Association believes that abdominal obesity will still increase the risk of heart disease.
- ╴Relax: Stress may cause overeating and smoking frequently.
Risk Factors for Heart Disease
╴Age: The patient is not necessarily an elderly person. In recent years, people aged 20 to 40 also have heart diseases due to bad living habits.
╴Gender: Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the US. In 2019, 1 out of 4 males died of heart disease. Women are likely to have lesser known symptoms such as shortness of breath, nausea, sweating, unusual fatigue, heart palpitations, or dizziness.
╴Family medical history: Family members who have heart disease before the age of 55 are also at higher risk.
10 Best Food for the heart
Fucoidan UMI NO SHIZUKU has been successfully helping many people who are seeking good health. We also answer every question, thus solving your confusion and health problems and even become a good partner towards a healthy life. We welcome your inquiries.